The next time you reach for your phone, consider doing something productive when you search the web other than checking your social media account.
If you are a manager, subscribe to the following 3 blogs to learn more about motivating your team players to succeed.
When employees are motivated, they work in a more productive manner, are happier, stay at the job for a longer period of time and raise profits for their company.
Our favourite three picks are:
This site is dedicated to providing resources and tools to help managers gain the skills necessary to effectively motivate their team.
The website is managed by Bill Richards, who has worked in the management field for 20 years, leading teams from 5 to 25 employees.
In this role, he realised the ability to create long term strategies for employee motivation, which became the purpose of this website.
The blog section is a fantastic library of articles on employee motivation as well as self motivation.
Blogs topics include:
- Why is it so Hard to Motivate Employees in the Workplace?
- Effective Communication In The Workplace For Motivation, Solutions And Success
- How To Motivate Employees: 12 Employee Motivation Ideas For Immediate Results
This website is run by P&MM Motivation and Sodexo Benefits and Rewards Services UK.
Jointly, they utilise their expertise to help HR teams, Sales Directors, Marketing gurus and Senior Management learn motivational techniques to “reduce attrition, improve productivity and engage employees” through reward and recognition tools.
Sample blog topics include:
- Employee Ownership Day: How to Get Staff Invested in The Company They Work For
- Out of the Comfort Zone: Five Ways to Use Travel and Events as Part of an Incentives Programme
- Infographic: Lunchtime Ideas to Motivate Employees in the Workplace
Achievers.com develops employee engagement and recognition solutions that drive business outcomes.
Customers like Visa, Samsung and Marriott Hotels & Resorts utilise their software solutions to develop employee reward and recognition programmes.
Their blog, Engage, offers topics on employee motivation, engagement, rewards and recognition, . Sample titles include:
- Company Perks That Don’t Work — And How to Fix Them
- 4 Ways to Avoid the Dreaded High-Turnover Rate
- 4 Tips: How to Cultivate Mindfulness at Work
And, last but not least, don’t forget to check out our own , where we share tips on a variety of areas to develop leadership skills.
Head of Training and Development
(Image by Bigstockphoto)
The postappeared first on .